Dr. Bash is a veteran of
Listed below are some Dr. Bash's experiences with the VA, which involves veteran medical opinions:
- Over 4000 patient independent veteran medical opinions-IMOs/IMEs.
- Over 500 Board of Veterans Appeals (BVA) cases processed with veteran medical opinions.
- Over 1000 name mentions in Court of Veterans Appeal (CVA) with veteran medical opinions.
- Over 50 Personal expert witness testimonies/veteran medical opinions for veterans at regional office rater/ DRO and Board of Appeals levels.
- Over 50 site visits to 20 of the largest VA tertiary care hospitals with veteran medical opinions on quality of care for hospitalized spinal injured veteran in and outpatients.
- Over 20 VA nursing home visit with associated veteran medical opinions on quality of care.
- Over 10 VA clinic visits with associated veteran medical opinions on quality of care.
- Over 3 years as a medical director for Paralyzed Veterans of America. (PVA).
- Over 7 veteran service organizations have used my veteran medical opinion reports.
- Over 40 lectures to large groups of veteran service officers.
- Over 50 VA advocacy lawyers have used my Veteran Medical opinions.
- Over 3 years as a resident in radiology at the Washington DC VA hospital.
- Over 6 years as a member of Paralyzed Veterans of America (PVA) Spinal cord research committee.
- Over 10 years as research director of Shapiro spinal cord research foundation for vets/non-veterans.
- Over 3 years studying spinal cord CSF flow in veterans and non-veteran patients at the NIH.
- Over 15 years studying Multiple Sclerosis in vets/non-veterans with research MRI scans at the NIH.
- Over 25 years teaching Uniformed Services medical students medical issues common in Veterans.
- Over 12 “Bash Bulletins” concerning veteran medical opinions on my web site.
- Over 30 years as an over 100% service connected for my own spinal cord medical issues.
- Over 5 months as an inpatient in Boston West Roxbury VA hospital.
- One year as Neuro-radiology Fellow at University of Maryland/Shock Trauma/Baltimore VAMC.
- Helped formulate VA formulary, VA clinical practice guidelines for spinal cord and Multiple Sclerosis.
- Advised VA committee on benefit/care guidelines for VA offspring with Spina Bifida.
- SES level committee chairman for CDC injury prevention (veteran and non-veteran) sub-committee.
Craig N. Bash M.D., M.B.A. -- Associate professor--Cell 925-381-7561 firstname.lastname@example.org
Craig N. Bash M.D., M.B.A.
Neuro-Radiologist and Associate Professor
Uniformed Services School of Medicine
4938 Hampden Lane
Bethesda, Md 20814